Well, we spoke a bit too soon in our last Updates Monday about this February being the warmest we can recall. We’re expecting half a foot of snow tomorrow, the last day of the month, and at least two more storms following right on this one’s heels. Therefore, this March can definitely be said to be coming in like a lion.
As we stated on Facebook. we DO expect to be open for at least part of the day tomorrow, Tuesday the 28th. The possibility of a delayed opening no later than 12noon, but we will keep you updated should we decide to remain closed if a state of emergency is declared.
We’re still keeping warm and jolly at our little bookstore that’s bigger on the inside… always ready to be your choice for Worcester’s full-service bookstore.
- Our regular hours are: MONDAY AND TUESDAYS – 10AM-9PM * WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS – 10AM-8PM * FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS – 10AM-9PM * SUNDAYS – 10AM-5PM
- Our complementary coffee and tea station is back in operation! Donations to defray costs appreciated, but not required
- To make room for upcoming book releases, we’ve marked down quite a few of our new books from previous seasons to 40% and 50% discounts off list prices for your shopping needs. As always, our used books range from 50% to 90% off of cover price, and there are additional savings for our newsletter subscribers.
- Would you like to NOT have to brave the wind chill and the snow and ice? Don’t forget that we offer mail order services, from our door to your door, for both local and out-of town purchases. Contact us at 508-796-5613 or via e-mail for more information.
As we mentioned in yesterday’s Bookstore Mapping blog, the beginning of a new month also means new publisher specials at deep discounts to you, our customers. Our March specials will be the following titles:
* ONE FOR MY ENEMY by Olivie Blake
* BLACK HOLES: THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSE by Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw
* THE CURATOR by Owen King
* THE GOLDEN SPOON by Jessa Maxwell
* THE PORTRAIT OF A DUCHESS by Scarlett Peckham
* NOTHING BUT THE RAIN by Naomi Salman
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? Are you a subscriber? You won’t want to miss our fresh content!
Did you know we have dedicated playlists of our author interviews, readings, and Q & A sessions, organized by genre? Take a stroll and give a listen to our many special guests, and please help us spread the word about these wonderful creators!
Join us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/anniesbookstopworcester and on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@anniesbookstop. Don’t forget to tag us under #bookstagram and #booktok.
Have you enjoyed the time you’ve spent in our little store? Consider leaving us a review on TripAdvisor or leaving us a review on Yelp. You can also review us on Facebook!
May your world be filled with wonderful words!
—Patty and the staff of ABSW / Tower Books