Hello again from the little bookstore that is bigger on the inside!
As mentioned previously, the parking lot at 65 James Street will be renovated during the month of April. The following is taken from the notice provided by the plaza management on Friday, April 5th:
To start this much-needed upgrade, the catch basins will all be adjusted or rebuilt and the lot at the sidewalk will be saw cut; this work will begin immediately and should cause minimal disruption. All work will be performed on weekdays; during all phases the lot will be available for parking on nights and weekends; alternate parking accommodations will be posted.
- The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Thursday and Friday, April 11 & 12, the lot will be pulverized.
- Monday and Tuesday, April 15 & 16, the lot will be graded.
- Wednesday and Thursday, April 17 & 18, the base coat will be applied.
- Friday, April 19th, Monday April 22th and Tuesday April 23rd, the finish coat will be applied.
- Wednesday and Thursday April 24th & 25th we must stay off the lot completely while the finish coat cures.
- All the above dates are weather permitting and subject to change.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and cooperation during this renovation.
ANNIE’S BOOK STOP OF WORCESTER WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THIS CONSTRUCTION PERIOD.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by phone at 508-796-5613.
—-Patty and the staff of Annie’s Book Stop of Worcester